English For Winners
Workshop “English For Winners” – Here you learn how to learn English!
1) Target Group
The Workshop is for everyone who wants to know how to learn English effectively and successfully. If you need solid English proficiency for your job or business you should definitely attend this seminar.
The training is carried out partly in German and partly in English. At the end of the Workshop you will complete a test and receive the “English For Winners” certificate. The training can take place “face-to-face” or online. A maximum of 6 people can participate in each Workshop.
2) Content and Methods
In the Workshop you will learn the following:
- How can I learn English when I have limited time available?
- How do I choose the right materials, courses and other resources?
- How long do I need to be able to speak fluent English, read books in original version and understand the news on CNN or the BBC?
- What are the most important features of the English language and how can I use these to learn English quickly and successfully?
- What is the biggest difference between a phonetic and non-phonetic language?
- What do sport and English language learning have in common?
- What should I be aware of when I want to book an English course at a language school?
- How can I use new media such as the Internet in the learning process?
- How can I find native speakers in my area who I can talk with regularly?
- How important are grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation?
- Should I learn American or British English?
- How do I make sure that my English is improving steadily and constantly?
- How can I use English as an effective means of communication for customer recruitment and care?
Workshop participants will receive the “English for Winners” workbook and English language audio book on a USB stick.
5 training sessions of 45 minutes to be completed in one day.
The cost is only 39 euros per person including drinks and training materials.
How good should my English be to take part successfully in the course?
You can attend the Workshop regardless of whether you are a beginner, advanced or professional student.
How many people participate in the seminar with me?
There is a maximum of 6 people per seminar.
Can I really learn English in a one-day seminar?
In the seminar you will learn how to establish your own individual learning system in a few simple steps.
I have already learnt English at school but I still have difficulties with the grammar. Will “English for Winners” finally solve this problem for me?
Yes. In the Workshop you will become familiar with an effective system for mastering English grammar quickly. For example, you will learn how many of the 12 English tenses are actively used and which ones they are.
I occasionally listen to CNN but I don’t understand even half of it. Can “English for Winners” show me how to understand English-speaking TV and radio 100%?
Yes. An important element of “English for Winners” is the “30/30 Challenge” which will help you to immediately increase your listening comprehension enormously.
I understand relatively well but I can only speak a little. How can I improve my active speaking skills through “English for Winners”?
Through “English For Winners” you will learn above all how to improve your English language mediation skills quickly and specifically.
Do I have to install a software program to use “English for Winners”?
No, “English For Winners” is a blended learning system consisting of a workbook, audio book and also a training workshop. You do not need to install any software at all.
How is “English For Winners” similar to other learning systems?
The writers of “English For Winners” have examined the following language learning programs and systems among others and have included the best features in the seminar:
- The Callan Method
- Rosetta Stone
- Alpha Learning
- The Birkenbihl Method
- Michel Thomas Lanuage Learning
Does the Workshop take place online?
You can take the seminar “face-to-face” or online.
I want to prepare for an internationally recognized English exam. Does “English for Winners” help me do this?
Yes, the program was designed by a recognized TOEIC examination center and many learning experiences from current TOEIC preparation are included in the system. Furthermore the writers of “English For Winners” operate the largest world-wide portal for the preparation of TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Exam Suite, SAT, GRE and GMAT. The writers are partners of ETS.