Aude Rigaud of Google Ireland sent us an invitation to take part in Google’s Start Mobile Event at Google’s German headquarters in Hamburg on November 14, 2012. Here is the agenda of the event:
- Market Insights
- Mobile User Experience
- Monetizing our Free Android English Test Apps, Google Analytics for Mobile and more!
- Google Analytics for mobile applications
- Mobile Yield Management
- Responsive Design
- Additional Value through Mobile
- Increasing Google Visibility by providing Mobile Experience
- How to implement interstitials?
It’s the first time Google has conducted such a seminar in Germany. As a matter of fact, up until very recently I wasn’t even aware that there is a Google Germany GmbH located in ABC Street Hamburg. I really look forward to meeting the European Google and AdMob teams.
By the way, shortly after I posted this article, the Google search results for ‘Google Start Mobile Event Hamburg’ looked like this: