In the chart below you can see all the different types of tasks and work that we carry out in rebuilding english-test.net. When you look at the site and then at the chart, you might be surprised to see how many different talents and skills are needed to create and maintain a site like english-test.net. The current version of the site doesn’t reflect this fact. However, when you look at shop.english-test.net you will get an idea as to what the new site will eventually look like. Here is the organizational chart of english-test.net: Work Types Chart Work Types Chart
We are looking for an English trainer in Leipzig for the following courses:
Anfänger: ab Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011 bis ca. Februar 2012
von 17.30 – 19.00 Uhr
Inhalte: – Formeln für einfache Gesprächssituationen
- Informationen über die eigene Person geben
- einfache Informationen erfragen
- grundlegende grammatikalische Strukturen
- Ausfüllen offizieller Dokumente (z.B. Visaantrag)
Fortgeschrittene: ab Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011 bis ca. Februar 2012
von 19.30 – 21.00 Uhr
- Ermitteln der Vorkenntnisse – Anwenden von Informationen in verschiedenen Zeitformen
- Erlernen schwieriger grammatikalischer Strukturen (z.B. Bedingungssätze, Bet365 sitt mobil passer til iPhone, iPad og Android enheter og er fylt av spill som European Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Jacks or Better video poker, Keno, Pop Bingo, Rock Paper Scissor og noen av Playtech sine mest popul?re spilleautomater som Goblin’s Cave, Desert Treasure og A Night Out. indirekte Rede) – Handhabung typischer Situationen (z.B. Einkaufen, Restaurant, Hotel)
The pay rate is 9 EUR per unit (45 minutes). You will get access to course materials and resources.
You need to be able to give some of the instructions in German.
I look forward to working with you.
PS: Here you can download the worksheets and handouts: http://englishtest.mobi/forum_mp3/documents-export-2011-10-25.zip
Joel Milne, chief developer of english-test.net and owner of GoldHat.ca has created a tutorial on how to use the Drupal Quiz Module for the new version of english-test.net. He explains how the Quiz Module works and how we can integrate it.
The three recordings below were made during yesterday’s ESL conversation session with Megan Noel Wilber from the United States.
If you are interested in joining in on one of our free Skype conversation sessions, please contact me here on the blog or through our forum.
Many thanks, Torsten
Since 2005 I have been working for a human resource company called ibs network.Canada Goose Montebello Parka
That”s how I met Alexander Birnkammerer who worked for ibs as an IT trainer.1Y0-309 Then Alexander got hired by a Jena based company called The Agent Factory. They create applications for cell phones. Alexander worked for The Agent Factory as a sales manager. After a few years Alex decided to establish his own business. He registered the domain birnkammerer.mobi and opened an office at the JenTower in downtown Jena.
On November 5 this year I”m going to meet with Alex to discuss our new project: We want to develop a mobile app that features interactive English tests so users can access our materials through their cell phone and other mobile devices.1Y0-310 Back in December 2009 we ran a poll on our forum asking our users what kind of features
they would like to see in a mobile phone app. Here are the results: http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic48649.html#what_features_would_you_like_to_see_in_our_mobile_english_language_app